We believe in doing what we can to support those around us who make a difference in this world or can do with a helping hand. We are here today because others did the same for us. Here are most of the people and opportunities we donated to in the first and second quarters of 2019. We hope our list inspires you to help others, whether it is a prayer, a kind word, or donation. If you are looking for great people and projects to support, here are some opportunities worthy of your generosity.
- Support vaccine rights attorney Alan Phillips
- Autism Action Network
- Free Marty G: Martin Gottesfeld
- Farmers Footprint | Regeneration
- Thunderbird: We’re the leading open source cross-platform email and calendaring client, free for business and personal use
- Freedom for Targeted Individuals: Donate to the operations of FFTI
- Alan Collinge: Student Loan Justice
- Open Secrets: Help us shine a light on money in politics!
- SouthFront is creating an independent military and political analysis
- Norman Finkelstein
- Empire Files: Unreleased work from Gaza and Colombia
- Help WikiLeaks fight the DNC
- Gun Owners of America
- Wildfire Relief Fund: CA
- The Enid Fund for NOFA-VT
- U.S. Take Action: NY Times calls for eliminating religious and secular exemptions; NY, CT, and ME moving on ending exemptions
- The Free Software Foundation
- Project Veritas
- Ralph Ring Paradise loss
- About Jim Lee, “The ClimateViewer Guy”
- Take Back Your Power: 5G Crisis
- Vaccine Rights Legal Defense Fund Fundraising campaign by Patricia Finn
- Donate to Citizens for Free Speech: Free speech – use it or lose it!
- Urban farming under threat in Gary, Indiana: Your Fund at work – services provided by FTCLDF go beyond legal representation for members in court cases
- Octopus bracelet: Purchase and clean the ocean and coastlines while protecting octopuses and their habitats from ocean plastic
- Become a member of The Intercept: Protecting freedom of the press has never been more important; support The Intercept’s independent journalism by becoming a member today
- Donate to Hack4Impact
- Please donate to the WikiLeaks official Defence Fund
- Action needed now: Welcome to the National Vaccine Information Center Advocacy Portal (NVICAP) of State Legislation
- Event: "Geoengineering & Bioengineering: The Unmistakable Link" with Clifford Carnicom and Elana Freeland, April 27-28, Santa Fe, NM
- Re: "Gun Control": Urge your Senators to oppose AG nominee William Barr!
- The National Health Federation: Mandatory Vaccines Action Alert
- Action Alert: Urgent: Congressional hearing Wed. on measles outbreak (pretext to eliminate vaccine exemptions nationally?)
And more privately . . .