Story #11: The Year of Da Vinci
The year of da Vinci continues, with Solari Food for the Soul columns and major da Vinci exhibits throughout Europe. Da Vinci’s imagination knew no bounds, and he was frequently ahead of his time—whether as an engineer, scientist, inventor, painter or musician. Make sure the children in your life know about da Vinci!
Story #12: The War on Children
The leadership is prototyping—with the transgender op, vaccines, autism, and more—and it seems to view children and families as expendable. Whether you are paying property taxes or tuition, recognize that you are helping finance the war on children and do what you can to avoid participating.
New sex education curricula appear to be teaching children how to be sex slaves—and they are targeting kids at ever younger ages.
- Oregon: Parents sue elementary school after forced transgender education and transition encouragement
- CA Education Board approves “pornographic” sex ed
- Teen Vogue’s support of sex work is delusional and dangerous
Marketing of transgender and suicide
A relatively small group—likely with ties to the pharmaceutical, medical, and tech industries—appears to be financing and manipulating the movement to normalize transgenderism. In addition to their covert social engineering agenda, another objective appears to be to make science irrelevant. The marketing of transgenderism also seems to be helping distract people so that they don’t pay attention to FASAB 56 and other significant shifts in resources. A recent student-led policy for “menstrual equality” endorsed by the administration at the University of Arkansas illustrates some of the kookiness.
- Who are the rich, white men institutionalizing transgender ideology?
- Suicide rates soaring among black teens
- Paglia: “Transgender mania” is a symptom of West’s cultural collapse
- YouTube removed: The gender bender agenda
- Mental health problems—The sad “new normal” on college campuses
- HUD wants to end protections for transgender people at homeless shelters
Porn and control files
Porn is an insidious but significant way to get control files on people. In a recent survey, 98% of American men reported Internet porn use over the last six months. Using entrainment, it is easy to get kids addicted and get their control file started. As Curtis Mayfield sang, “The hunt is on and brother you’re the prey.”
Vaccines and related dirty tricks
It should come as no surprise that Andrew Cuomo—the same politician who helped engineer the housing bubble and the HUD missing money—readily signed New York’s new law to take away religious exemptions to vaccination. Right before legislators and Cuomo rammed the new law through (in the span of a single day), Merck announced that it was opening a new plant in Albany. What a coincidence! In California, the tech industry appears to be helping clamp down on medical vaccine exemptions. Does taking technocracy the “last mile” mean getting into our veins as well as our cars and real estate?
- Dr. Theresa Deisher’s open letter on dangers of MMR vaccine
- What’s the truth behind MMR vaccine testing?
- New York ends religious exemption to vaccine mandates
- This Merck subsidiary is expanding in Albany—and hiring
- FDA buying tissue from aborted babies for implantation into “humanized mice”
- The hit list of doctors
Smartphones and entrainment
With 5G, the war on the children could get much worse. Initiatives such as 5G, HAARP, and global spraying seem to be designed to be mutually reinforcing and to facilitate mind manipulation on a wide scale. At the same time, the war on children is benefiting from a war on men. Mr. Global has been clever, converting women’s anger about the harms done by a few (by Mr. Global himself) into a weapon against the men who otherwise would step forward to protect women and their children from a wide variety of threats.
- Come and watch the ATX Theatre premiere of The Minds of Men with Aaron and Melissa!
- California closer to banning public and charter school students from using smartphones at school
- Fact sheet: What you need to know about 5G wireless and “small” cells
- Covering up our culture to “avoid giving offense”
- Expensive aftermath of protests: Oberlin College ordered to pay $11 million to local bakery
Story #13: Hypermaterialism and the Weaponization of Drug-Addicted Populations
Homeless, drug-addicted populations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and other West Coast cities are draining municipal budgets with crimes and 911 calls (on their government-paid smartphones). After this “gentrification army” succeeds in chasing away the middle class in those cities, watch those homeless populations disappear quickly. The rise of an almost feudal system of privatized corporate jurisdictions and private armies is alarming.
- Number of homeless people jumps 12% across L.A. County to nearly 59,000
- (Noa Pothoven) A 17-year-old rape victim was NOT euthanised in the Netherlands
- San Francisco’s quality-of-life toll
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Story #14: Technocracy and Zero-Integrity Systems
Zero-integrity corporate systems engineered for predatory and surveillance capitalism are not designed to get work done. We just saw Baltimore shut down for weeks by hackers who used malware developed by…the neighboring NSA. If the U.S. can hack into Russian systems, as the NSA proudly proclaims, why aren’t they doing their job protecting systems at home? How can we run our businesses with unreliable software and systems that lack integrity? It is time for everyone to migrate to open source systems and perhaps consider the benefits of untrackable analog tools such as typewriters.
- U.S. Justice Department prepares Google antitrust probe: sources
- Platforms want centralized censorship. That should scare you
- BREAKING: Google just scrubbed natural health websites from its search results; whistleblower explains how and why
- Mastercard and The Rockefeller Foundation announce “Data Science for Social Impact” with initial $50 million commitment
- “The most destructive breach in history”: Hackers use NSA code to grind Baltimore to a halt
- Taking on the FCC: Unraveling a $500 billion rip-off
- 5G: Class action lawsuit filed against the FCC by municipalities across the USA
- The FCC and the OTARD Rule
- Silicon Valley funded privacy think tanks fight in DC to unravel state level consumer privacy protections
- Tracking phones, Google is a dragnet for the police
- Russia set to air TV series that reveals US role in Chernobyl nuclear disaster
- Sunset for oil is no longer just talk
5g and IOT rollout accelerates
Make sure you know whether 5G is being deployed in your community—those symptoms of Alzheimer’s and aging that you suddenly started experiencing may just be related.
- Pushback against superfast 5G wireless spreads to at least 7 Pacific Northwest cities
- Breaking: California Supreme Court affirms municipal authority to regulate utilities and right-of-way “small cell” towers
- American cell phone carriers are terrible and 5G isn’t magically going to save us
- Fact sheet: What you need to know about 5G wireless and “small” cells
Story #15: JEDI Contract—Amazon and Microsoft Are Finalists
The competition for the JEDI contract has been fierce. Was Oracle fronting for Microsoft when it launched its lawsuit against Amazon, alleging that Amazon hired DOD employees involved in the JEDI procurement? If yes, the gambit may have worked because Microsoft managed to claw its way to the final stages with Amazon. Once the JEDI contract is let, with all 17 intelligence agencies and DOD in the cloud, it will be possible to reengineer U.S. cash flows at high speed—with significant consumer transactions now funneled through Amazon, Whole Foods, and Walmart.
- JEDI award expected in August
- AWS makes strongest pitch for $10bn Pentagon project
- Defense Secretary Mattis had secret dinner with Amazon official before $10 billion contract announced, Tucker Carlson reports
- Amazon offered job to Pentagon official involved with $10 billion contract it sought
- Oracle filed a 125-page amended complaint with the U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Big money predicted for Navy IT contracting
Story #16: Increased Competition: The New Space Race
In all likelihood, space was one of the reasons for implementing FASAB 56. There are so many new developments in space that it is almost impossible to keep up with them. There are also many unanswered questions. Is the public space program “for show,” while a behind-the-scenes program is going full steam ahead with anti-gravity and asteroid mining technologies? If that is the case, why is so much money and venture capital still being poured into almost obsolete chemical rocket technology? Is the space program going to be the vehicle for gradual disclosure of new technologies? What seems evident is that we are headed into a space weaponry arms race. With data in the cloud and offshore finances potentially migrating to the suborbital platform, risk management-oriented investors will want guarantees for protection and enforcement. India’s recent destruction of a satellite suggests that the space weaponry war is on.
- Space junk or sabotage? Space clean-up drones could have military implications
- Europe says SpaceX “dominating” launch, vows to develop Falcon 9-like rocket
- SpaceX just aced a critical Air Force test of its Falcon Heavy rocket
- NASA’s full Artemis plan revealed: 37 launches and a lunar outpost
- NASA picks three companies to attempt moon landings in 2020 and 2021
- Rocket Report: A Yellow Sea launch, SpaceX’s upcoming high-value mission
- NASA faces “hard decisions” with its budget to pay for Artemis—Updated
- Race to global space superpower: India’s ambitious space missions to look out for in the future
- India planning to launch own space station by 2030, says ISRO chief K Sivan
- Indian satellite destruction created 400 pieces of debris, endangering ISS: NASA
- Watch (video): Trump, Macron attend D-Day commemoration (Note commentary at 2:38:30: “…launched a man to the moon, and then kept on pushing to new frontiers, and today America is stronger than ever before.”)
- “World first”: Startup wins NASA deal to launch rockets from Australia
- Blue Origin and ULA are trying to intervene in SpaceX’s lawsuit against the government
- China’s satellite navigation industry sees rapid development
- SpaceX is about to take the lead in the satellite internet race
- What does the general say? Future space leaders testify on Capitol Hill
- Luxembourg and US agree to deepen cooperation in space
- That stranger Navy UFO patent
- Sea Launch venture may be moved from US to Russia’s Far East
FOOD AND HEALTH
Story #17: Bayer Pays the Roundup Price; Glyphosate Grows; Consumer Pays With Health
Why did the Bayer-Monsanto deal get made? With its IG Farben lineage, Bayer is not prone to making stupid decisions. It makes no sense. Did Bayer have a side deal with the Rockefeller-Bush-Clinton contingent that backfired? Is Trump’s new executive order “streamlining” GMO regulations a payoff of some sort? And what does the massive weather warfare being waged against farmers mean? If we think of the United States as the subsidiary of an undisclosed holding company, the holding company may be taking stock of what GMO lawsuits and consumer distrust are doing to its market value and may have decided to just take the land back (buying it on the cheap) to convert it to more GMO crops. Note that ionospheric heaters are the technology that likely would be used to steer storms—and Germany (where Bayer is headquartered) has one.
- Trump admin “streamlines” GMO regs
- SHOCK as Trump signs executive order that will end most regulations and oversight on genetically engineered food
- Executive order on modernizing the regulatory framework for agricultural biotechnology products
- Nanoparticle additives in your food
- Secret ingredients
- “Organic” hydroponic operations allowed to spray glyphosate on the soil
- BOMBSHELL: Bayer discovers “black ops” division run by Monsanto, shuts it down, initiates internal investigation as law enforcement prepares criminal charges against the chemical giant
- COVER-UP: How are we being poisoned; let us count the ways – By Catherine J. Frompovich
Story #18: Farmaggedon—Million Acres Flooding
We are watching unprecedented acreage flooded and farms destroyed. With farmers unable to plant their crops, we would expect to see shortages of animal feed and sky-high food prices. If we don’t see a dramatic rise in food prices, will it be because lab-grown meat and nano-foods step in to save the day? Will food shortages be a vehicle for sneaking synthetic biology—or worse—into the food supply? Make sure you know where your food comes from. If you live in a place that has a really rich supply of local food, support it—don’t let it go away. It is disturbing that a Soylent Green scenario no longer seems far-fetched.
- Illinois farmers give up on planting after floods, throw party instead
- Floods & drought devastate crops all over the planet; is a global food crisis be coming?
- USDA releases “brutal” stocks, planting reports
- U.S. disaster aid won’t cover crops drowned by Midwest floods
- U.S. oil prices up as flooding hits Cushing hub
- Boon times for auction houses as American farmers go bankrupt
- Revisiting the Nevada farm-to-fork raid
- Beyond Meat stock soars after first earnings report
- Alternative meat market poised for growth
- Tyson Foods invests in Israeli clean meat company, Future Meat
- Meat industry hits back at government plant-based bias
- Urban farming under threat in Gary, Indiana
Story #19: Vaccine Wars
A serious effort is underway to wipe out vaccine exemptions across the country—in clear violation of the Nuremberg principles. In North Carolina, the local bar association has managed to get vaccine exemption attorney Alan Phillips sent to jail three times for refusing to accede to their demand that he release client files and breach attorney-client privilege. California is going after medical exemptions—and the doctors who write them—even though only a tiny percentage of children have such exemptions. All of this signals an aggressively anti-human and hyper-materialist agenda, with the “herd” viewed as state property and fodder for experimentation and culling. Will the broad assault on food, the environment, the climate, and cultural institutions have negative spillover effects? Quite probably, but the folks in charge seem incapable of fathoming that anything could go wrong.
- New York ends religious exemption to vaccine mandates
- Brooklyn yeshiva breaks out in fines—$13,000 in all—for failure to comply NYC health department orders on measles epidemic
- NYS teachers pension fund tied to vaccine manufacturers
- Measles, masterminds & millions Part 6
- Fetal-tissue research: What it is, why it’s controversial and why the Trump administration is clamping down on it
- US vaccine court sees 400% spike in vaccine injuries flu shot wins top honors for biggest payout
- Vaccinated flight attendant in coma
- NYC officials listed wrong zip code for measles vaccination order then changed it without telling anyone
- Revolutionary bill to reject federal gov’t, prohibit vaccines until proven safe AND necessary
- Vaccine inserts: Please read Section 13 of these inserts
Story #20: Quantum Biology Blossoms
Every living thing has its own unique electromagnetic signature. When you interfere with that signature, you are interfering with your health. Get rid of your fluorescent lights.
Story #21: Weakening of Earth’s Magnetic Field
There is no longer any such thing as purely “natural” weather, says Elana Freeland—thanks to global spraying and technologies like HAARP and ionospheric heaters. Thus, it is nonsense to blame “climate change” on everyday human activity or cows. If anything, the invisible governance system and fiat currency system are to blame for environmental problems. If you have no transparency, and you have fiat currency and infinite secret money, you are going to have a governance system that can make money by destroying the environment. We cannot allow these technologies to continue to exist without accountability or disclosure. See my essay, “An Intelligent Conversation about the Environment,” for my thoughts on environmental problems as symptoms of an invisible governance structure.
- The weakening of Earth’s magnetic field has greatly accelerated, and that could have apocalyptic implications for all of us
- Colorado’s snowpack is 40 times normal after rare summer solstice dump
- Tampering past the tipping point
- China is launching weather-control machines across an area the size of Alaska